Price And Quantity
- 5000 USD ($)
- Letter of Credit (L/C), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Telegraphic Transfer (T/T)
- 5 , Per Month
- 3 Week
- Within a certain price range free samples are available
- Fiber drum ,Plastic, Carboys & Barrels.
- Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa, Asia
We offer a unique range of Oxyclozanide that is salicylanilide anthelmintic and is used for the treatment and control of fascioliasis in cattle, sheep and goats. It is formulated in two forms, either as an oral drench containing oxyclozanide only or in combination with levamisole hydrochloride or oxfendazole or as a powder to be incorporated in the feed.
- 10 to 15 mg oxyclozanide/kg bw for cattle.
- 15 mg oxyclozanide/kg bw for sheep and goats.
The application was amended to exclude sheep milk and goat tissues and milk. Oxyclozanide is not used in human medicine.
- Synonyms - 2,3,5-trichloro-n-(3,5-dichloro-2-hydroxyphenyl)-6-hydroxybenzamide
- Cas Number - 2277-92-1
- Mol. Formula - C13h6cl5no3
- Mol. Weight - 401.46
- It Is Odoless Pale Yellow To Cream Colour Powder Having A Melting Point Of 208° C. It Is Slightly Soluble In Water, Freely Soluble In Ethanol, Slightly
- Soluble In Chloroform.
- Standard - Offered Of Pharmaceutical Grade BP/USP/EP
- Packing - Offered In Export Worthy Packing Of 25 Kilos Or As Per Our Customer Requirements