Most Popular Products
BETAXOLOL HYDROCHLORIDE Excipients
1500.00 - 1750.00 USD ($)/Kilograms
- Application Pharmaceutical Industry
- Color White
- Form Solid
- Click to view more
Price And Quantity
- 1500.00 - 1750.00 USD ($)/Kilograms
- 25 Kilograms
- Pharmaceutical Industry
- Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Telegraphic Transfer (T/T)
- 2-4 Week
- OFFERED IN EXPORT WORTHY PACKING OF 25 KILOS OR AS PER OUR CUSTOMER REQUIREMENTS
- Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Africa, Central America, Middle East, South America, Asia, North America, Australia
Betaxolol hydrochloride is a cardioselective beta-1-adrenergic antagonist with no partial agonist activity. Betaxolol hydrochloride is the hydrochloride salt form of betaxolol, a beta-1-selective adrenergic receptor antagonist without intrinsic sympathomimetic activity. Betaxolol hydrochloride acts on the heart and circulatory system and decreases cardiac contractility and rate, thereby reducing cardiac output. When applied topically in the eye, it lowers intraocular pressure by reducing aqueous humor secretion.
Betaxolol hydrochloride is a selective 1-ar adrenoceptor antagonist. Adrenoreceptors or adrenergic receptors are g protein-coupled proteins involved in a variety of sympathetic nervous system activities. 1-ar is primarily associated with cardiac output effects.
Enter Buying Requirement Details
Other Products in 'Pharmaceutical Excipients' category
"We are dealing only in foreign countries".
Developed and Managed by Infocom Network Private Limited.