Most Popular Products
BETAXOLOL HYDROCHLORIDE Excipients
Product Code : BETAX
Brand Name : UMA BROTHERS
Price And Quantity
- Minimum Order Quantity
- 25 Kilograms
- US$1700 USD ($)/Kilograms
- Price Range
- 1500.00 - 1750.00 USD ($)/Kilograms
- Pharmaceutical Industry
Betaxolol hydrochloride is a cardioselective beta-1-adrenergic antagonist with no partial agonist activity. Betaxolol hydrochloride is the hydrochloride salt form of betaxolol, a beta-1-selective adrenergic receptor antagonist without intrinsic sympathomimetic activity. Betaxolol hydrochloride acts on the heart and circulatory system and decreases cardiac contractility and rate, thereby reducing cardiac output. When applied topically in the eye, it lowers intraocular pressure by reducing aqueous humor secretion.
Betaxolol hydrochloride is a selective Î²1-ar adrenoceptor antagonist. Adrenoreceptors or adrenergic receptors are g protein-coupled proteins involved in a variety of sympathetic nervous system activities. Î1-ar is primarily associated with cardiac output effects.
- Payment Terms
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C)
- Delivery Time
- 2-4 Week
- Packaging Details
- OFFERED IN EXPORT WORTHY PACKING OF 25 KILOS OR AS PER OUR CUSTOMER REQUIREMENTS
- Main Export Market(s)
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
"We are dealing only in foreign countries".